Thursday, July 21, 2011

Can someone interpret this dream?

I was stranded on the highway with a strange family and I remembered that my best friend worked at a fast food place up the road so I walked there and he gave me free food. Then I explained my situation to him and told him how broke I was. He suggested that I join a beauty pageant the hotel next door was holding. it was a week long pageant with both male and female contestants where you stayed in the hotel and they judged all aspects of your life. I was not very well behaved....I slept with a male contestant, got in a fight with another contestant, was rude to a restaurant owner when he wouldn't serve me a beer and got in a fight with the pageant director when she reminded me I was being judged on my behavior. The dream ended there but I realized I had been extremely stressed the entire dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment