Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HELP! What do you think of my horror story idea and characters??? 10 points easy!?

Nothing wrong with the idea at all in fact it would make a good story. The only thing I would suggest you look at is the names you have chosen - Bianca and Garret. I am not too sure about Eldon either but it could quite easily be a name in Victorian times. I assume you mean Isaiah for the coroner as I don't think Asaiah fits. Having said that I have been wrong many times but I do think you should research the names to make sure they fit especially in Victorian London. Also bear in mind that London in that period was a crowded stinking place to live rife with disease and crime. It is an intriguing story line and I am dying to know how the bodies are being revived, why they are on a murderous spree and how they are defeated in the end. Good luck with your story and post an excerpt when you have written some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment