Friday, July 22, 2011

My upper right eyelid keeps twitching?

Okay so for almost 1 month now, my right upper eye lid keeps twitching in the corner. It's driving me nuts! It happened I wanna say when my 9 month old sucker punched me. It could of been doing it before that I just don't remember. So on top of that, I usually have this problem with restless leg syndrome. I've never gone to the doctor for either. I have Harrington Rods in my back, I've been in a lot of pain for almost 2 months. I finally sucked it up and went to the doctor last week. I have an MRI scheduled for the 25th. I'm worried because I've noticed a change in my nerves. Like my back the other day felt like something was trying to bulge out, and then my left hand felt numb (the same feeling you get after mowing the law or weed whacking). I'm starting to get scared about what an MRI might show. What if I have MS, or a tumor. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. I don't want anyone to sugar coat anything. If the things I've listed above sound like something serious, I'd like a heads up before the 25th. It will give me a few days to let it soak in and prepare myself for the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment