Saturday, July 23, 2011

I had a dream of this kind of storyline...your thoughts?

I was thinking about the spoilers for Raw and stuff and well leading up to MITB, I could see a McMahon/JohnCena feud happening... coz with John basically helping Punk keep his job...well whats left of his contract anyway, Vince Mcmahon seemed to get bitter and threaten to fire him if he loses at MITB because he doesn't want the Wwe Title to go anywhere else. Thus being said, John Cena accepts and is basically too nice as usual...mcmahon calls out John for it saying stuff about John Cena that usually haters say about him "that he's lost his edge, watered down, and too soft." (which is NOT true but thats my opionion, sorry but I stand by John Cena face or heel, rapper or not so don't hate on me for being a loyal fan who will NEVER ever betray him like most has..i cant wait til he's heel coz while u haters basically bow down to him...I'm going to call you all out saying quit kissing John Cena's *** like ur really a fan of his coz your not...if you stood by him face or heel since day one...THEN you can actually call yourself a Cena FAN! If not, your a Cena Bandwagoner ;)...hey the truth hurts! HAHA anyways back to the storyline i had a dream of for some reason...) Upon Mcmahon telling him this, John Cena gets roughened up and is like "Well you know what I think vince? I think cm punk was actually correct on EVERYTHING he said about u! But he was wrong about one thing.......I don't kiss ur ***......I KICK UR ***!!" and he really lets out alot of frustration on mcmahon and crap and John Cena is like "u wanted ruthless agression..u GOT ruthless agression!"..........your thoughts? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment