Thursday, July 14, 2011

My baby is now due in 4 weeks and I can't decide upon a middle name. Which do you like?

Those names are all very pretty but I will let you know what we did just to give you even more to think about, lol. For the first name, we chose a name that we both loved and that was different (but not so different that people would think we named him while I was drugged up during labor, LOL). It didn't matter if it had any family significance, we just didn't want a name where the teacher will call out his name and five kids say "present". The middle name though had to have some significance. If it was a girl, we would have used Mary Elizabeth after my grandma and aunt who are both deceased but since it is a boy, it will be James after my husbands dad who passed away shortly after our wedding. It was important to us to honor these people in our lives - are there any family names that also stand out (or maybe these are family names too??). All are very pretty though, I can see why you are having trouble pickeing. If I had to choose one, I like Skye! Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment